Miguel Morón Martínez is registered in the Bar of Cartagena, Murcia, Spain (Col. 1.986).
- Bachelor in Law, studying at the Universidad of Alicante, Spain, and at the Université Robert Schuman, Strasburg, France.
- Assistant to Direction in a non-for-profit foundation, formed direct or indirectly by 3.000 professionals, managing assistance for more than 15.000 people in Spain every year, and 8.000 through international development cooperation.
- Management position in a retail Bank leader in Spain.
- Foreign Attorney in a prominent Law Office in Manhattan, New York, USA.
- Internship at Sènakpon Gbassi et Associés, Juridical Law Office Joint to Consulate of France in Alicante, Spain.
- Technical-juridical stage at the European Parliament, Strasburg, France.